Truth be told, I've been in a funk for a while. Our yard is straight out of the Clampets, and I'm developing a real complex that we're "those people". You know, the people whose house you walk by and you just can't help but think, "why, in the name of God, don't they pick up the crap in their yard." The worst part is that we live in a walking neighborhood, so people really do stroll by and think, and probably say, "why is there an outhouse in the side yard?" or "what is that huge, rotting archway to nowhere?" or, "why don't they cut up all the trees that have fallen all over the property?" And really, these are all valid questions. The answer is in the form of a two foot tall person, and the two adults who just can't seem to get their act together enough to work around her crazy, tyrannical schedule.
So, I'm in a funk. I want this cleaned up, and I know in my heart of hearts that it may not happen for months. I might just figure out the chain saw and take a go at it myself next weekend. I mean, how hard can it be really?
In other Bear Cub related news, she's standing now. Honest to God standing. It's crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment